Big Data Training program, Hadoop and Data Science courses are our exclusive focus for fresher’s, which assures best quality training and most suitable jobs in the industry. So If you are looking for an intense, hands-on, boot camp style interactive, immersive and high quality Big Data training, which will not only make you employable right away, but also transform your career forever, Kolagatla Consulting is the answer. In other words, Kolagatla Consulting is creating a Big Data Training Institute for the industry. It doesn't matter who you are, what you are currently doing or whether you know anything about software programming or not. All you need is an intense desire to learn, work hard and follow the path we lay out for you. We will take care of the rest. GUARANTEED!!
Kolagatla Consulting is the only corporate training of its type in India which has designed a compact, yet comprehensive world class Big Data oriented Computer Science program, created exclusively for "freshers". So for a 'much smaller investment of time and money' in our program, you can get a job similar to what is currently available to an average Computer Science graduate.
The most unique aspect of our model is that it not only opens a door for you in software programming by training you on one of the most popular technologies of the day, but focuses on teaching fundamentals which enable you to continue learning new technologies on your own and 'puts you solidly on the road to success'. While technologies may change, the fundamentals don't and that is why we have hired world class trainers to teach you the fundamentals like Distributed Computing, Object Oriented Programming, Data Structure etc. besides technologies like Hadoop, Python, Scala, Spark etc.
This make you future proof!
Big data can be daunting, but its analysis is making significant differences in organizations. By analyzing complex data sets across functional silos, organizations are gaining insights to help catalyze change, improve access to experts, speed on boarding, retain talent, and identify root causes for complicated issues. It improves the learning environment, and even the Learning & Development organization itself.
The people who drive value for an organization aren’t necessarily those in authority on the formal organizational charts. They often are those with depth and breadth of expertise, who influence others, know how the organization really works, and can reach beyond silos to accomplish results.
About The Training
Big Data and Hadoop training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Hadoop Developer. In-depth knowledge of core concepts will be covered in the course along with implementation on varied industry use-cases.
- Master the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce framework
- UUnderstand Hadoop 2.x Architecture
- Setup Hadoop Cluster and write Complex MapReduce programs
- Learn the data loading techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Perform Data Analytics using Pig, Hive and YARN
- Implement HBase and MapReduce Integration
- Implement Advanced Usage and Indexing
- Schedule jobs using Oozie
- Implement best Practices for Hadoop Development
- Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics
Who should go for this course?
Predictions say 2015 will be the year Hadoop finally becomes a cornerstone of your business technology agenda. To stay ahead in the game, Hadoop has become a must-know technology for the following professionals:
- Analytics Professionals
- BI /ETL/DW Professionals
- Project Managers
- Testing Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Software Developers and Architects
- Graduates aiming to build a career in Big Data
Why learn Big Data and Hadoop?
Forrester predicts, CIOs who are late to the Hadoop game will finally make the platform a priority in 2015. Hadoop has evolved as a must-to-know technology and has been a reason for better career, salary and job opportunities for many professionals.The following blogs will help you understand the significance of Hadoop training.
- How to develop data models and policies
- Relational, noSQL and Hadoop data architectures
- Data extraction, store, cleansing and integration mechanisms
- Semantic enterprise data model definition and master data management
- Data flow and analysis tools
- Data visualization tools
Big Data Administration
- Hadoop, relational and noSQL database architecture overview
- Hadoop installation, setting up a cluster
- Hadoop provisioning and ongoing resource management
- High availability design and recovering from failure
- Management tools
- Business case and impact of data mining
- Inter-disciplinary computer science theory of data mining and knowledge discovery
- Hands-on exercises and labs with world-class data mining tools
- Hadoop 2.0 architectural and competitive overview
- HDFS and MapReduce tutorials
- MapReduce programming and hands-on labs
- Big Data tools: Hbase, Hive, Tools, Sqoop, Flume
- Big data and why it is important
- Data engineering techniques and models
- Pattern recognition, machine learning and statistical algorithm
- Uncertainty modeling
- Data visualization
Data Mining Tools
Kolagatla Consulting facilitates its training programs at the corporate offices who demand for such training to be conducted at their offices for their employees. Kolagatla Consulting provides complete training that includes a proportionate ratio of theoretical and practical classes. We provides training based on the requirement of corporate training centre. Highly qualified trainers are deployed at the corporate training offices.